2023-12-04

Franzis Black and White Projects Professional 6 Photo Film Emulation Versions

This is a demonstration of the film emulation capabilities of Franzis Black & White Projects. I cannot vouch for the accuracy of the emulation provided by this software but it is indeed an interesting idea. I have not included all the options available but have selected a few film types from the brands I am familiar with. You will see that in many cases the differences are subtle but others are noticeably different.

I have selected a base setting in Franzis Black and White Projects of Natural Maximum Details and Optimization Natural with various film emulations.  Since infra red film does not seem to be included in the choices I have also included a variation with Landscape Infrared setting, as well as an optimized colour version (I don’t recall the software I used for that) just for comparison.

Original From Camera (Panasonic Lumix TS5) 

 Optimized Colour Version

 

Franzis Black and White Projects Versions

 Digital Negative

 

Agfa APX25

 

 Agfa APX 100

 

Agfa APX Pan 400

 

Fuji Neopan Acros 100

 

 Fuji Neopan 400

 Fuji Neopan Neopan 1600

 

 
Ilford Delta 100

 

Ilford Delta 400

 

Ilford Delta 3200

 

Kodak T-Max 100

 

Kodak T-Max 400

 

Kodak T-Max 3200

 

Landscape Infared

 

No comments: